- My favorite season is fall.
I love fall, crisp leaves, hot coffee, pumpkin pie, there’s nothing cozier than fall.
2. My favorite color is purple
I’m a lover of all things purple, I have always loved purple and I probably always will.
3. My favorite type of food is Indian food
I love spice, and spicy food. Indian food is really, really spicy, and it also has so many flavors. It is so good.
4. I have 1 sister, 2 brothers, 1 sister in-law, 1 brother in-law, 3 nieces, and 1 nephew
Yes, I have a big family, but I love it. They all come over to our house every Sunday for a family day.
5. Some books I’m reading right now are, The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and The Four Story Mistake by Elisabeth Enright.
6. My favorite singer/song writer is JJ Heller
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas
I love Christmas time, presents, family time, and best of all the birth of Jesus Christ.
8. My favorite thing to drink is definitely coffee
I love coffee, I’m only 12 so its probably not great that I drink coffee almost every day. But oh well, I am a coffee lover now.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and learning 8 new things about me!