I don’t know about you, but I love a good old brownie. My favorite kind of brownies are the fudgy, melt in your mouth kind. With that perfect texture, and chocolate goodness . Not to mention that impeccable sweet taste. Is your mouth watering yet? Mine sure is! These brownies taste like they came right from the box. Not to mention they are dairy free as well. These are incredibly easy to make.
Once you make these brownies once, you will want to make them again, and again. If you want to get these brownies the first try then here are a few tips to help you. 1. You want to make sure you mix the eggs first before you mix them with the rest of the ingredients. 2. You want to make sure you use the correct size pan because otherwise they will be to thin, or to thick. Trust me I have tryed using different size pans before and it does not work. 3. Make sure a knife comes out clean in the middle before you take them out of the pan.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Yeilds: 16 Total Time:50 Minutes
Fudgy Brownies that are also dairy free.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 360 F. Line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, vanilla and sugars and mix briefly.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and whisk with a fork for approximately 30 seconds or until combined.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture, along with cocoa powder, flour and chocolate chips. Gently mix with a spoon or spatula to combine. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for approximately 28-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool slightly before removing from pan. They will firm up as they cool. Serve with ice cream or cream.
Adapted from Sweetest Menu