Banana bread is definitely my favorite kind of bread. It is yummy, and so easy to make. You just have to whip up some batter, and bake it! I love making banana bread when we have some bananas that are about to go bad. Now add some chocolate chips, and it is heavenly. So grab some overly ripe bananas, head into the kitchen, and whip up a batch of of my insanely easy banana bread!
Here are some tips if you want to get perfect banana bread:
1. Make sure you grease your pan, and use the right size one too!
2. Please don’t forget to sift your dry ingredients. Your recipe will turn turn out so much better if you do.
3. Do not overmix!
4. When mixing, start by using a electric mixer, but when you add your dry ingredients, just fold it into the batter.
5. I added chocolate chips to my batter. You can also add chopped pecans, or you don’t have to add anything!
Insanely Easy Homemade Banana Bread
1 1/4 cup of Flour
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
2 large Eggs, at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
1/2 cup, or one stick of unsalted Butter (softened)
1 cup of Sugar
3 ripe Bananas
1/2 cup of chopped Pecans (optional)
1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9″x5″X3″ loaf pan. Sift Flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. whisk eggs and vanilla together, set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar together until light, and fluffy. Gradually pour the eggs into the butter mixture, and mix until incorporated. Add the Vanilla. (the mixture will appear curdled.)
4. Wiith a spatula, mix in flour mixture. Do not overmix. Add the bananas. Fold in chocolate chips, and nuts; then pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. cool, and enjoy!