Yikes, where do I begin? I have read a lot of books this month, and the months not even over! So I decided to share what books I’ve read so far, and then share later this month, other books I’ve read.
- “Where Courage Calls.” This is the beginning of a series called, “Return To The Canadian West.” One of my favorite authors, “Janette Oke” teamed up with her daughter to write this delightful series. This series is actually a great companion to the Hallmark TV series called, “When Calls The Heart.”
- “Where Trust Lies.” This is the second book in the series, “Return To The Canadian West,”
- “Where Hope Prevails.” This is the third, and last book in the series, “Return To The Candaian West.”
- “Lodestar.” This is book five in the series,” Keeper of The Lost Cities.” I have read this series twice, but I just wanted to reread some of my favorite books in the series. I love this series so much.
5. “Flashback.” This is book seven in the series, “Keeper of the lost cities.”
6. “Let The Sky Fall.” This is the first book in the series, “Let The Sky Fall.” This series is actually written by the same person who wrote, “Keeper of the lost cities.” I really enjoyed this series.
7. “Let The Storm Break.” Second book in,”Let The Sky Fall” Series.
8. “Let The Wind Rise. Third, and last book in the series, “Let The Sky fall. This series is meant for YA.
What books have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below.